Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Travesti Camila Rodriquez



time goes, the days are, the hours are and still do not define what's wrong. Not discover why my moods and my sudden desire to leave everything. I still bank that " I understand and I " and hysteria with me every step I take since I started school. So things are as they walk, and pass as you can. In bad humor, cool, with sadness, anger or bliss, because I do not think I is another. And I do with all the emotions together and sometimes each of them as the star of every day. Ando
with reconciliations, other friendships strengthened and weakened. So I have a bit of everything. I have people who walk at their most susceptible, and only leaves you with the words in the mouth for the simple reason of its reaction to anything you can say, if total then longer to mourn and say that its life it sucks and is a victim of the world total and its environment. Then there's the people that I could reconcile, and that somehow makes me relax more ... and there it is, when your little list strikeouts a mental problem and you feel relief.
not see it as a grand entrance. And indeed I wrote a lot and erased without stopping. But I got tired, that's it. I wanted to say more but the inspiration was the wind and I was half full of ideas (lie, they went with the wind, I just hung up watching the Simpsons and the few ideas that I thought for this entry went to hell).

Finish
well on Wednesday, and having a good Thursday.



0 comments:

Post a Comment