Friday, April 29, 2011

Jc Penney Hair Salon Cost Of Perm



Never happened to go to a birthday party that was not really necessary to go? To those birthdays where you only for the birthday girl and encourages you to spend a few hours of pure piston only to accompany her on her day. Fulfill those where you feel like an ornament on the wall because you're almost as nonexistent. Those parties that become more boring for every minute that passes. Those parties that after a while you wonder just one thing:
What the hell am I doing here?
those nights a few short hours in which you spend sitting on a bench doing nothing while the very many eyes will sneak up to ridicule you feel inhuman for not being part of the group that leaves the dance floor move and shout and jump and sing, and socialize.
Okay, I went.
absolutely did not know anyone. Only two people I talk to little or nothing, basically. And the birthday girl, obviously.
Everything was out of boredom, since I arrived 45 minutes delayed until the time of withdrawal: everything is based on sit doing nothing, to pretend that sent messages, talking on the phone and she was worried about "my friend who spoke from the other side of the cell with concern and serious family issues" . Please, what kind of lie is that to link to anything? Somebody tell me because I do not know. Anyway, I invented the first thing that came to me as if to hide a little on my end plunger.
If I have to explain on what basis this night was only one thing on my phone writing bullshit like me eternal message to the friend who supposedly was wrong and needed my help urgently, and the telephone conversation that made her occasionally.
My first plan was to be in the bathroom most of the night with the phone playing Tetris, but, is it not going to give account? Several were knocking on the door waiting to get in, what I was going to be up all night in the bathroom? No sir, no. But it was the most he could in there, since no one I could look and say "Where the hell do you come from?". Equal, if not ask them, I was asking me every five minutes. I always wondered why I had decided to make a stupid decision, and found only one honest answer, true, and more obvious: the star of the night, had not seen for months and hoped to see me. Actually if it was not, would feel that failed, so I sacrificed for it, going to the salon with the hopes that my other friend was going to be as a companion for the night cops, and was to have someone with whom speak and would not necessarily lie.
I banque music to stick literally to the bottom, over the screams of the girls who put crazy for every song that was. Banque me look like an idiot and total cast in the group picture. Banque me being alone near the family as being strange. Banque me a lot. And now, it night proved a failure, I think that before going to the birthday of someone who has friends I do not know, I have to think and analyze previously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment