Friday, May 13, 2011

I Am Having Yellow Urine



I can definitely say it was (too) is worth not going to be late for school.
other words, things started badly for the last module that came and went in physical education, which took me away for not going "with the right clothes" when the two Conchuda never told that we would not have theoretical classes. And actually, in truth, the whole morning was a real shit.
Then when I got out of PE I decided that I sucked an egg choir, initiation and guitar. So I hooked the headphones, and went walking to get to my house and sleep mourn long time.
But today I was lucky and I met my friends from other schools. And although not planned, I went with them to the Mac Donals, I walked, I laughed, I fuck on the phone, I talked about everything, and ate pizza at five in the afternoon. And honestly ... long time since I felt so good, so calm, so comfortable and so happy. It was a relief and I felt like last year. I felt I was in seventh and that things were super easy, which on Friday was based on seeing my friends and not have to meet any mandatory time in the afternoon. I was back where I was, and well, I was carefree, I had forgotten about my concerns, the school, my own problems with me and the rest. Stating that attacked me at a time notalgia. But getting that, everything was perfect.
Ah, I happened to mention that I'm going to see Sum 41 and that makes me very well, jojo.
Have a nice Good Friday and the start of the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment