Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fuel Consumption Generator



I say You Should Do It Differently, I dont n ecessarily agree. Stand up! Sit down! Be nice! Did ya hear me ask for your advice?
Dont bother t rying to tell me your Beliefs.
Dont want to, k now which way its good to be.  Do this!  Do that!  On track!  
Do me a favor and dont talk back !
Round and round, b ut the conversation always ends where it began .
Round and round, a nd I need a vacation .  My god,  Ive had it from you!
Shut up!   Dont want to hear your voice.
Shut up!   Im sick of all the noise.
Theres nothing you can say to me , s o get away from me .
S h u t u p !
Blah blah , blah blah , blah blah , blah blah .
Thats what i t sounds like you said to me.  You nag and you brag and I gag.
You must h ave better things that you can do.   What you want?  What I need?  Oh please!  I think you get off o n hearing yourself speak.
Dont want to be polite.  Its messed up .   How you always think you're right.
Theres nothing you can say , hats t gonna change the way I am.


Shut up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment