Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kate Grounds Real Name



Well, no, let's say I'm bored, tired and dormidísima. So I set out to write and I have nothing productive to do. And do not ask me to go to read the book of history or terminate the guest language, because I have no desire and a little know to read or read tomorrow in history is not going to be fine because the matter I do embolism, so do not do much. And it depresses me to know that tomorrow I have my first two hours with Romina, is the most boring. Step
tell you that I decided to eat less as of today. Beyond that I do not ever have faith with the topic of food and always end up failing in the attempt, I will continue trying to lose three kilos at least. Is that these days I much as others see me fat and I can not help but get the idea fixed in my mind that if you do not stop now I will not ever do. Well, yes, I am a bit paranoid, but it's like I do not look good, and I want to change that a bit. Although the doctor told me I'm fine with my weight, I'm not interested.


you do not know if they're going through, but to me almost every week for me are going super fast. The other day I thought well, and the next thing I knew it I was almost half of the year. So, do you understand? Things went very fast and I Aviv until the other day.
On one side is good, who knows. It's like I start the week and briefly came to Thursday at 23:46 pm and it's almost Friday, have you seen? As it is cool in a way. In addition, the school ... passed quickly and that, I suppose, is the most redeemable of this.


Anyway, I'm going. I have nothing more to say and still have not anything productive to hacer.Además, spent two hours since I wrote this and I never got to do the speaking. I'm a disaster.
Bye. While ending on Tuesday and have a nice Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment