Sunday, May 8, 2011

Women Vergina Gallery



hope on Monday that falls on a weekend, and it is completed.
take advantage of it, I did basically nothing. Nothing but sleep, watch TV, use the computer and tea. What kind of advantage this weekend is that? By god, I'm an idiot.
Anyway, today I get to walk on Sunday with who knows how much accumulated work all week and my depression prior to Monday, post-Saturday or whatever you call it. My anger at myself for not knowing as it should take the weekend and pass enclosed eating and doing nothing, practically growing up. So no, I have little to say except that, I'm an asshole to that missed the weekend of hands and is now looking desperate though he knows he must wait five days (a lie, it's still weekend but for me it is over).
Well, let's put that you're bored at home, perhaps task to do, and no one on msn (I mean when I say 'no' means 'no interest'), then as you went on Saturday thinking about how sad it is to step into the school and the materials and teachers fucking there, you got to talk about the shit that each subject in your school. But as I have no desire to enjoy myself writing about the repulsive it is to have a copy that is complete math or how boring it is to study for history or the time it takes you to a sheet of practical activities rather leave it for a day in which really feel that the only thing you can do is go into detail of everything they give me at school.
Chau, I'll do anything and have a bad time (Why such pessimism?).
Have nice Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment