Thursday, May 19, 2011

Signs Of Period Coming On




But do not feel easy, I feel that confusion is leaving, I feel that the cold becomes warm, and I do not see a way out of anything. I do not know exactly how to calm myself, and I understand. Not discovered how to give in to certain things, and I have no idea what the answer to my question. I do not make up my mind and still do not know what I feel. Crying is still a visit that comes without warning and usually sincere smile and sometimes just makeup. The mirror is still clear to me who my external reality and the words of others are still retains that my head for days. Keep that tangle of ideas and things that cause a bit of sadness. Memories remain from my memory I always spit in the face to remind me that everything is an irreversible change and I have to learn to deal with this for more rare that I feel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment