Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cape Cod Bracelets In Ri



on the beach, was my family, who came from my mom.
My uncle, his wife, my cousin, my brother, my mother, my grandmother, my aunt and my godmother, who is another aunt.
all were installed and were fine. My godmother walked and was stable, renewed. We were all happy. Although I do not. I had set aside a little and started to walk on the beach, stirring the sand with my feet.


was time to wake up, and when next thing I knew I was lying on the mattress floor, sleeping, listening crying. I was woken up by degrees, and still unconscious, I asked my mom what happened. Tearfully confessed that her aunt died of cardiac arrest.
It was all confusing, it was like fog would not let me understand anything. The tears of my mother who listened and I tried to understand the situation.
I stopped, and I told my brother died aunt Sebastian. " Reacted late, and when did he went to the living room to comfort my mother. To me, my tears fell slowly. There I began to understand what happened, but was completely dazed and out of orbit.
The mood turned black and sad. And then I realized that Aunt Minga was gone. Today was his absence something eternal. He lived and resisted all he could, gave it all, and yet understanding that it was his time and that nothing else could be done, still hating his death, still wondering why just now, because everything at once, why could not dismiss as wanted, because my last image of her was in full according to an intensive care ventilator, because the last time I saw her lucid not remember me and just said "bye " as the last word.
What crazy life is, which leads people in the most unexpected moments. How sad ... I thought going to see her tomorrow, so they presumably had improved.
Anyway, now is the time and today it was. It was with family who adore her and people who have them in this memory forever. It was left many weeping over his absence and being loved by everyone. He fled, leaving all the best moments with her. It was Mark. And it was because it was his time. It was suffering, but it's over, it's better. His soul may be here, or elsewhere. Maybe you found
with my grandfather and now tight.

Thanks aunt, he lived some years that I knew you did not follow enough. But you know that beyond that, I wanted and I love you. I think I come from nothing came of it and assumed that maybe you would live another year at least. But good things better today, if you know it can happen tomorrow. Thanks for standing up and spoil forever. Thanks for being my sponsor no matter what. And forgive me for anything that has bothered me.
Today I know that the good times are in my mind and heart. I know the life I took from someone very important, but it was time, and I know that things happen, the end is unexpected and that you're in a better place.
I hope someday to meet you, you come back to visit my dreams and made it clear that you're okay, wherever you are.


09/01/1921 to 04/20/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment