Monday, April 4, 2011

Chicago Brazilian Wax Erection



I want to be brief about this: school sucks. I think what makes people shit. I do not think the environment is malo.No know if it's because everyone is in a state of incredible idiots, if by age or if the problem is me. Whatnot. There are millions of possibilities not even want to think or write, or anything.
Let the concrete: I hate the attitude of the vast majority of people entering the hall at recess, the people that is my division, the people who are from other divisions. I'm tired of every aspect of them.
not want to pretend that I'm full of, like, hate, anger, bitterness, that I am a-wave, but the truth is not pleasant to enter college expecting that no one criticizes you, do not have to bancarte the classroom and thought that at the end of the day to say "what a good day."
Well, now I spend wishing to trace the primary, being with people who really understand my attitude, people who are sincere and that I put aside for the world. I got tired of the superficial half of the known I have in that school.
really is depressing. It's ugly to see you stop this kind of situation wondering how the hell is that people thought was the best in the world and it would be extremely happy in every way possible there adentro.Sí, now that I analyze it, it sounds too ridiculous and I completely retract that thought. And I apologize to myself for having excited that things would be perfect and I would feel accepted. Ja ja ja, accepted ... if I had seen that day as I am now, I would say just the opposite.
to see, I'm a lost soul, live not sunk in suffering, but the feeling that nothing is going to do well in school every time you come there is not good, you know? Then things I do not deal biennial and most of the time, if you see me in the Esnaola, you can see me in bad mood, sleep, quietly, like a girl without wanting to live. But no, I do not want to die. I just wanted to change and change them a little.
Nobody is perfect, but why do they have to abuse that fact and crticarte the best way just because they are perfect, right?


Well, dear fans of my heart (?), Have a great Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment