Sunday, April 17, 2011

External Drive To Sony Tv



I arrived at the hospital, without any feeling. He felt no sorrow, feel no fear, I think it was curiosity.
never before entered into intensive care. Never before have so close a relative of mine was in a coma medication. Anyway, I was, was my godmother, my aunt, the sister of my grandfather (God rest his soul).
I got to the second floor with nothing in my head. As in total lock without knowing what was actually being in a hospital going to visit someone in that state. But there's always a first time for everything, and today I was touched to know what was to be there surrounded by long faces, concern and depressing atmosphere typical hospital only gives you.
were two friends, some distant relatives as a means blood, my aunt, who is his niece, his sister, my other aunt, and well I arrived there, my uncle, my mother, my grandmother and my brother .
was entered in pairs. And I was the second in, along with my mother.
walked up to a big room full of beds, ventilators, drugs, more drugs, serum, and people in critical condition. An old man who was breathing very, very wrong, and I was saddened to see it. Visits and my aunt ... my aunt there, in one of the many stretchers, with the respirator, asleep. Not really reacted. He was in his, there where no one knew he saw, he felt or what I listened. I stood on the side and just stared at me. Without mourn, not to make something uglier then yet. My mom told him, I said some things. And I only knew pat your head and see where it was. Medicinal products, anything that involves being in therapy. Leaving
pretty fast. He did not speak up because I think I came out to say anything. Inside I was stunned. I could only say "bye aunt" when I went.
I stayed in the waiting room while the family came over.
thing I knew when my grandmother came out crying, leaned his head against the wall and caused me many tears out of eyes. That caused me a horrible feeling. Everything went black for the simple fact that my grandmother was extremely sensitive.
Everyone looked at some of consolation, I just went a little bit, I stood and wiped my tears as I could.
" figured I was going to be so, I figured, I thought that it was not .
Me wondering ... so strong was the image for her? Is the condition was so terrible? I was not aware, I'm not, I do not know shit about that topic. I know it's serious, but I figured that would cause that to my grandmother. Anyway, she is very sensitive, so I'm not so surprised.
After about twenty minutes stop hanging around the waiting room and came out looking like different families of different patients, my aunt told us that my godmother was the same, now would not do anything, but before was worse, and that a comparison of before now was better.
Well, that is to blink when my uncle spoke. That's something.
The truth is that I just came here with the need to write this. To thank you for reading, to ask forgiveness if I am a little bored. As I said in my previous post: I'm really hanging around.
Going back to previous ... I know my aunt is really great, has almost ninety years and has too much resistance. I do not know what will happen from here forward. I do not think negative, and avoids the issue. Not that I like to ignore such a problem, but I can not deal with some things.
Anyway, I just hope that my aunt to go ahead, and last, that whatever has to happen. I estimate that she lived well ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment