Friday, April 1, 2011

Syphilis Tongue Kissing



extremely bloody day in which only want to send the crap life and people as well. Day that I was criticized from head to toe and tried not to cry more than once. Shitty day, basically. In these days when you just want to get home to bed, listen to music and falling asleep.
If I have to tell you the reasons why this day does not qualify as a normal day, at least, is the following:
1 - Things started badly when the pelotudito my partner who is totally stupid and immature was given by criticizing me and my friend saying "we earmarks of being the most Mughals salon . " Já, dear, with the word fuck mongolism not, and better reservata your comments, pelotudito, nobody needs them. After boasting that it happened "in his days primary lanyards were supplemented with no fat and bespectacled, ugly that nobody wanted ... the losers." That sounds like a stereotype of American film. I say this because the popular named.
Well, dear, if you like so much of popular ideology and the loser, which is so typical of movies Yankees, do me the favor of leaving the U.S., join this group to a these films and stay there with those groups well defined and you assholes that only you can name here in Argentina. Because I'd make a great favor and it would be a relief to not have in my classroom.
2 - The act of the college was embolante when the songs started to lengthen. Because, really love the acts of the school, are great, as the students play songs related to the date and sing, and such bullshit. But the songs were long and stood among several people, heat, and that's fucked up, you know?
3 - Finish the happy event and I want to buy a juice kiosk ... the problem? Physical education. If Conchuda teacher will not be shit, QUAD I want to buy a juice, because I shit hot and I held my fifty minutes you're not able to wait two minutes of shit. If, after all, when I entered the room, I banque theorist of all kinds and embolante it is to be with her ass in the chair for a whole hour counting the minutes left to go, bancándote to you and the other. On or even that I went in and were explaining or whatever, but they were talking bullshit or doing something on the desktop. But tell me fish-faced assholes, fuck what it cost you if you wait about two minutes after all were in full bally with the other?
4 - No sooner are 13:15, I leave the school waiting for the group that took a while. When I want to realize they were and 30, and in two miutes had to eat, drink and run out to stop back to school. So I bought a seven up and when I tried to open me and I clinginess enchastré all full, and also my friend, and the floor of your home. So yes, I went to school with half the soil wet pants and stuck together. A divinura, I know.
5 - Make chorus with Professor Zanotta is torture: the relaxation exercises require than stand up straight, and Loosen muscles and other body parts. In fact it should be a little longer because the teacher always challenging to some, corrected to twenty, and there we would spend doing relaxation and breathing, and also hear speeches from the muscles, lungs, and then goes around the bush and say anything. It also has a wave of shit, humor sunrise. No sorpota or laughter, and sometimes even disrespectful. And if we have to summarize in a few words: a Conchuda.
6 - As if that's the chorus was not enough, Ladies and gentlemen, today I will talk about the asshole of my musical language teacher who keeps asking me to go to piazarrón, I asked to speak in front of everyone, always strikes me when I come down to look for three seconds, and is boludo itself. So each class with him is crap and a reason to want to leave corriedo there and go home.
Well, this happened only at that time, but I also had one of my supposed new friends, or if you remain silent and saying something that does not bore me ... Okay darling, let me tell you one thing: if I endure the morning, you can support me in the afternoon. If "you like me" do not stand a hypocrite and then tell me you can not stand my voice. And you You keep talking and bards, so before you talk about me, stupid shit, you calm down a touch, "dale? For me I can not say anything, but you do, of course ... yes, chupala.
addition that sat beside me jodiéndome passed and I kept writing because I wanted to read what ponía.Flaco .. pri-va-ci-ing, I know if you have no idea what that is.
Oh, and hey, after I compare the rest that goes with me, my friend, and who spend criticizing.
Well, I wanted to mourn the rage in several Sometimes I went out a few tears, but tried to hide and no one noticed.
Yes, a shit day really worthy of being completed now, or it sometimes rato.Pero day is long, and generally extends more if a bad day. But I got home and ate, but the head hurts, I began to write and I broke a little, and nothing, I feel a little better. But the anguish is present even when I calm down, fatigue and my desire is to go away sometimes appear followed screwed.
I'm not too well, I can not lie. But hey, things might improve, or maybe not. Who knows?
Anyway, I hope you have found had a great day, and I hope you have a good weekend. Use of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment