Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tooth Whitening Blisters



Empty of ideas, tired of being a Sunday and not wanting to go to the doctor tomorrow. Media angry, but I'm not sure why. I think the air on Sunday, me bitter to me and several other people too.
Things are as always, every day is the same, and I was bored. Every day I keep most things but not required and is always all the same. So I'm not sure what to talk.
My idea was to talk about how ridiculous it is that people will say "Copat and says 'I like' in my profile picture," because I find them totally desperate to reach the ten 'I like'. But no, I do not know me repented and erased what little he had written for them not going to like me to make an entry dedicated to it.
And since when I write what you want? I do not know, never in reality. But I do not know, maybe I would even like my own entry, so do not I spent.
also wanted to complain about the odious it is to know that tomorrow I have to go to school. Say, four days without school and have to go back, what bullshit.
opened a world of memories when I wanted to go "chat history" and I realized as time passes. Of those feelings were anchored at the time and I missed few smiles to read all the stories January February.
Anyway, I grabbed the usual nostalgia and Sunday slump makes me want to be Friday.

Have a great Monday, and I hope they pass quickly the week, I say, so they can rest. re

0 comments:

Post a Comment