Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Card 18 Year Old



I rested, because I slept two hours of nap. So, as I do not know what to do, I'm going to start writing ...
First of all, I hated going to school in the rain, I hated it. Why I do not know if I wet my hair and was uglier than normal, or because it might cause the act and did not lose time, or because when it rains it's best to stay in bed like crazy eating or sleeping well covered up the nose. Still, it could have been worse, so I'm not complaining.


Second, we met a month since Paramore came to Argentina, and the only reason, I started to mourn yesterday while listening to "Where the lines overlap .



What downturn that gripped me. I'm dying to see them again .
Third, nothing I do not know, I'm tired, very little improvement, I have bipolar constant attacks.
Ah! And tomorrow I see my friends, oh yeah. I miss them too.
Well, I dunno, but nothing came to summarize my day because right now I have nothing better to do. So I guess in a while I go to bed watching TV and drinking coffee or tea, or something, I dunno.



[ Day memory.
That never forget, that not return to happen. ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment