Monday, March 21, 2011

Instan Lock License 2010

Though you can see, just think of you.


If you say you love my lips playing with words that are repeated and believe it is a game that seems to have little credibility, you're wrong in thinking that if I repeat something is just to tell you something nice. Not so, there are many things you can say but poque avoid saying anything that basically what you want to scream, does not make sense I think, if I love you I love you. No reason to olcultarte that although can not see you, just think of you.
Every way that I can to tell you I love you, do not forget to do so, forgive me if I get you tired, because love is not much that you change me and to maybe rescue a world where many values \u200b\u200bwere still head but still in it, only now it is different because you're beside me.
understand if you remain silent, you may not know it, your eyes betray your feelings and prevent arms drop from my hands before, it is not easy for me to live with a conclusion of your love, not this bad or not ask you to do more for me. This is a test for both from Japan will be provided in communication with you. I will miss you but will only be one week. I am already reached tkm ...
That shit is happening ... is not the same.
Chezz

Wednesday March 9, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment