Monday, March 21, 2011

Tokio Hotel Knitting Patterns



I am very tired. And all eh?, Everything. If you need
elementary my friends, to get up early, being in the computed without knowing what the hell do you have to go to school, to banking Conchuda language, and practical act of English, acordame having several things, not having time to myself, being sleepy at all times of the week, the hours that the school was slow to pass me, the master of musical language, for me, being so hung , to be so bipolar, to feel empty. Nothing, I do not know, everything. Like I have wanted to disconnect a touch of the world. I feel very numb to everything.
I do not know if it's the fresh air from high school, and all new materials, or the simple fact that I am well and an overnight I got tired of everything, or the routine of shit I'll have to play every day of my life.
Well, never mind. Maybe better or maybe not. Maybe it is temporary or may last me six months or year-round. Whatnot.
swear I would love to raise a few things today. I really do not know exactly how to do it ...
I feel bad for one of my closest friends. It seems that my best friend, who is your best friend is making you very ill and I understand perfectly because at some not too distant past I spent something like that, and it is not pretty. And I would love to be with him, embrace him and help him.
'm wrong sometimes, often. I have a great day and night long to mourn as the best. And it sucks that I do not help anything.


Actually, I raise a million things, but do not want to bore you, well, I do not like I'm writing.


Whatever. che Have nice week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment