Thursday, March 17, 2011

Confiscated Provisional License




Cold chills me, invetiblamente, but somehow I'm warm inside. My feet are bare and my desire to follow are defeated by vague that never left my body. And the fear of being who I want and not be without stability and support.
I long to find that I lost and I left a huge void. So I close my eyes and I rise up hooked on a cloud. A cloud of gray rather gives me a bad feeling.
I enter a world in which stories are mixed and I do not recognize anyone. But I'm still up, and I still seek. I am looking with glazed eyes and a feeling of suffocation and despair enormous. Soon, my eyes fancied that girl struggled walking down the main street. That he had looked worried and was observed by the rest. With coffee in hand and warm up your neck, keep running and occasionally spits out a "sorry" to push people did both. After walking several blocks ended sitting on the floor of a ghost village in which the only sound was the cry that seemed to be eternal. His face was frozen but his tears moistened completely. All her pain is reflected in her tears.
it just needed to know that I lost, inevitably the day I ran from my house just to mourn quietly. The vacuum of my life is for you and who complements me now disappeared.
And frankly, I'm in free fall into nothingness. I feel ready to mourn an entire ocean. I feel as empty as ever. I sit on the edge of the abyss without a hand that I hold or voice and words that encourage me to continue to walk strong and balanced. I have no voice or energy. I have no desire and I ran out of hope. Reset my smile and I am as insignificant as it used to be before I met you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment