Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zumba Clothes Retail Store

not want to lose, but not do anything about it. Missing

long ago wanted to write something like this, the truth is that the idea was born one afternoon at my favorite novel (Decisions of Televisa) and I liked the story both pencil and sheet and made a essay on the history that encompassed parts of my life loving and lovemaking as you type. Well what I wrote or what I lost somebody but I still remember and here plasmo and clear without a doubt ... must be because I found the chapter on Youtube. XD



Many say they live always laughing at the bad and good, few know that I am bipolar and says that phrase as "the procession goes by inside. " With these words I do not mean that depression or what has happened and I just want to convey that life is not easy and if things go wrong because there is no collapse. We must reírle to life and not her. Love? Hard not to ... but I see it.
romanticón I was always a fuckin where you are my inspiration, and sometimes I say no, you well know, I love you so, But as the title of this post.
"I do not want to lose you but I will do nothing to stop it"
Because the girl is by my side ...
should at least call me once by the urgency of "I miss you, trust me as much as I do it, sigh at the thought of me, making excuses to see us again. you must have good humor, to be shy like me xD. take my hand tightly as if something is loose, whisper things you've done during the day, wondering if I can not hug, do, try to understand that she is and no one else covering my simple heart, call me mother when she answered no to question indirectly on me, take my folly, my hyperactivity, put on my site if I'm wrong, celarme and to pinch, sometimes forget our anniversary, arguing over who loves more, both to send works of art on leaves Notebook expressing our love, do not ask me a hug just say that it's cold and stick to me, supporting me corny as it emerges out of control, forgive me for the roches that makes you go, I'm crazy and do not wave to go with a bunch of super- roses to your house but so ago, I did. Do not watch me as I will do so because there is no need to take care of infidelity because it is not love, make me laugh, mourn, to think, sigh, remember, love more and forgive me for not offering wealth or luxury outlets because I have little only my love for you.
The girl next to me that this has to be different from the others at least from my eyes, can clear this is the love? no ... do not want to lose you but if not, is that you're not for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment