Friday, February 11, 2011

Lenovo 9215d37 Motherboard Vga Driver

Joda, testing pipiléptico



Not knowing what to write ... but I'll think of something. Maybe talk about my Pekingese, my pitbul it was called.
LOVE TO FUCK
Today there is nothing corny or phrases try rhyming phrases prostituted much less global and more on this day .
bet that many are running around the streets looking for a good inexpensive toy that appears to a much higher price, other are in a dilemma, one or a bunch? some may have you liked the baby doll?. They are also clear that their lives will change now ... many will tell that person "I love the first time I saw you bla bla bla ..." course some will say "I, ... blablabla muaa, hey there so do not touch." There is always a group that this day was not a great time, some hanging, drowning and other group NSNO are "stabbing" but anyway ...
I wonder why this day is so expensive, because all the restaurants lanyards (nice and less expensive) are no free table, because going to a hotel and stand in line, why pay more because the lady who sells candy and cookies you double the price because the cinemas have tails of 2 km, because the vans in off-peak hours is about to burst, because we all send greetings for face "have a good friend, you know I appreciate bla bla blah ... that maybe today I remember you, from me?, because people are living more in love today? For most people this day Webe ... if not holiday! is not the last nor the first day to say or do anything for love, right?
today want to have fun and spend twice as much as a normal weekend, both material matter what in these days? Perhaps love feeds on money, because we fall into this game of consumerism where we are and will only hurt our pockets, good for middle class people down there are always people who have no problems with money and good for them but that happens to ordinary people, that it takes com and pay half-fare, that stealing roses and then is chased by 2 doberman ... all for love, one who spends all week in a stuffed animal and buy it up today and you reach for a minipeluche, leaving them in spot to spend less, with them to come in between legs to take some beers and say "why are Wadas Valentine's ... something similar happens at Christmas and New Year.
In order not to be hard (weno sometimes) but always be realistic, I'm not going to pretend something I'm not ... I just think that today should not mind the money but the time together, not just today but always, every day Each time a side of that special person.

PS: I take a movie, vao love? just for today ... I pay xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment