Thursday, February 17, 2011

Samples Of Business Plans For Poultry Farming

I mean do not expect me to love today


I feel "screwed" I have so many things to say and do but I can not, I'm alone in my world because the phone is no signal , no balance on my way home on a bus takes twice normal, with cold and the thin shirt, I'm a castaway.
hope not worry about me, for I am well but abandoned and I hope to get well and withstand the cold. I would not expect me to tell you today, I can not be with you, I can not hold you, or whisper so much between the two maybe look at you and with your embers on my shoulders to say something special, playing with the wind letting time go by and suddenly wake up late it is ...
lynched us-our families,
-love you, see you tomorrow?
"Yes, I call.
(Sometimes I get carried away to remember)
I miss you and this is not my place, twist of fate they stole a moment together but nothing is lost because you'll get call and say that I miss you and not ask more on my inside you, I'm fine, thought of you and trying to figure
What do you think?
Do me?
Maybe not ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment