Sunday, February 6, 2011

Swollen Right Tonsil And It's Hard To Swallow

Tea, you too



Many times I have wondered why women are so difficult understand, if you searched for answers in a fairy did not choose a good way to find them and certainly are a mustard. I will not give answers to nothing but show my doubts and trouble that I get to think of you, the women. Well only because you * write to you today.

I will not apologize and least allow you to doubt what I feel for you, if you saw something wrong, I saw you, I'm happy with you and point.
You know what makes me happy?
Play your laughter, watch your gestures, apachurrarte no reason, just to kiss your attention, take your hand and mental mind say "me me," play with your hair lie to rest, read your text messages unexpected, those that I get caught in operations research class or on the way home in the informal combination, your little notes limited collectible because they are few and you have to time your kisses to struggle, your nails ... you know because, surprise with a 10 soles stuffed clearly not the most expensive but I assure you it was the prettiest of all the stores of the place, grab a cocktail and we handle the pole with the flu, make you laugh with each I hear Melcochita joke, kiss your cheek ... and hell, call and spend my last 9 cents to you, write a letter and use the red or green pen to stop using from time school and everything to do with my poetry sullen if not as pretty droll for you, take care and stick to superman as long as you do not spend anything wrong, to say goodbye twice just to double not want to kiss you but me Like that game, look at you when you eat, talk, fuck, you think, study, read, ... when you're with me. I love you and I will not apologize for that, trust me, no doubt. How hard is your view?
I love you too much ...
Attn: Intruzo
* S & D
Postscript: The women in my life, my grandmothers, my mother and your ... for now.

Tqm, not defecate plz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment