Saturday, October 23, 2010

South Park On Iphone Stream

JUEVES 21, TODO CHEVERE!

What would I? Was great! a day so full of straw and blows. Earlier this week everything was a mess, not knowing where to play, was to choose between two groups of friends, all being equal, people you reach in time there appeared a lot. It was not easy but I really think more weight q, the knowledge that can not be left to some friends who hope and dream come to an end but there are many barriers. Not the best team, we are unprepared, never trained, only one thing beats, want to do something that previously could be done, it may be so, hopefully, I can furnishes like everyone. Days before it was hard to predict what would be different to what I had thought, would be nothing unusual, but came good day, all played against a team from the collector of the van that I gave my back to the fuckin destadisca laboratory practice, WTF! I remember we went in a hurry, ready to play, daring the destination but it was nothing, a walk over us beating. It was all over, is just my dream of becoming a goal and scream their lungs. I think good of all, despite trying to draw a smile that felt distaste s ... mareee me kito!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment