Friday, October 15, 2010

How Long Does Pleurisy Last? 2010

No debiste saber, que te amaba


Weekend that brings distant memories, I do not think of anything, I forget. Every day is a nostalgia that wants to come back to life, in an attempt stuns love someone that suffered problems?, I have them, nobody knows and not know what I am like this for you, ignoring tears spring up in protest, why did you think with your heart?, poor my decision. Friday sober, restless night and bitter memories, no doubt that "best" can not be, perfect for writing, try to forget someone I lost, moments that happened in plotting sheets, where at last I can see, I was wrong , were not for me. Much time together, playing at being masters of the world, laughing at life and problems, you were the one supplement that is blurred by friendship, together, morning and evening walking without knowing where to go, fun in between. Maybe I'm wrong, I should not see this relationship, just friends we should be and now there anything, those times together were canceled, and today neither you nor I know we think. I understood that there would be more to learn that on Friday you had to go, Cuzco a good place to start again without me. Maybe I should not, I should shut up, now you're not here like an idiot thinking. What will you do, I thought? I do not know, since that gloomy Monday all was slow, and does not ring my phone and my door you're not ready to walk, to remember everything I can only say
should not have to know .. . I loved you.
PS: This idea came from a friend, Greetings from Peru.

0 comments:

Post a Comment