Friday, October 15, 2010

Best Hairspray For Teasing Hair

Mi Chus-poesia no es igual. WTF!

I have a dagger in my thinking, a problem in my heart that never ceases to stop, write something not for pleasure but for the contest, damn spoiled my poetry prize "bad joke" not the same, write by the sea and create love stories where the author or that I'm watching the world go by in a fantasy novel.

I have a knife that twists my thinking, I'm not that scribbler who travels for a prize dreams, no stories on me for that reason, I apologize to the person who dreams and believe me I'm the best.
Inside I wish I could control more than my restless heart of "Autistic" aimlessly.

I have a dagger in the soul, it is difficult explain, phrases and verses are not just a matter of love, is a play on fears and fantasies that are summarized in these words today are not the same, I promised to write thinking of you, for wanting, in wonder, love, for you. So I feel you try to win that game floral.

0 comments:

Post a Comment