Monday, October 25, 2010

Buy Pureed Food Molds

TALVEZ PARA EL AMOR, HOY ES TARDE


still remember that friend distracted, Enrique Herrera and his girlfriend, my love in silence since school days, Isabel. Took nearly two years together, did I? Always close to her, was her best friend until today. It was September, and I found out that something was wrong came to my house unannounced, Isabel was crying, told me that he had beaten, Why, What happened?, "I saw a bruise on her arm crazy! I'll get to that idiot, No! Let him stay with me please. We talked all night sitting on the couch beside her, but she was not happy, Isabel was not. After a week everything was fine, I was chosen to the team the UNTECS soccer, she entered a dance and saw only the smile. During those days I decided it was not easy, His love is not for me, the best is that she is happy. Final exams are approaching and I accept that my uncle went to live with him. My exams start tomorrow and today is the birthday of Elizabeth, I do not know if I should go, he walked toward his house and I still have not decided, needed a block, until you arrive, you notice pain to get it but try to conceal. I said quietly, I do not want to intrude, always forgive him, his heart is with him. It was too late and the party ended, I left but I embrace, red eyes and tears in my chest, I felt their grief, Henry had been unfaithful, was not the first time. Isabel asked time to think things through and it was. It has been almost two months, I live with my uncle, she still wants to enrich but considers it only a memory. Now I notice different is another in his life and it seems that slowly enters your heart. Christmas time is near, go home, recalling the story taking the bus, was enriched in, approached me and commented, you know something about Isabel? I was an idiot, now how important it was for me, if only I had an opportunity, assess. I saw remorse in his eyes. I had to lose so I said goodbye, he suddenly exalted and said: This at the bus stop!, low, low sir!, I love you Elizabeth, forgive me I was an idiot, I promise I'll change, I miss you very much, I love you. She said Enrique loves you very much but things have changed. Please stay away from me, I feel enriched. I approached, she took my hand and we left. Not turned around, she did not, I love her and she to me. Days later, it's Christmas, I did not see that friend distracted, I hope this good away from Isabel.
PS: THIS IS WRITING CONTEST IN THE FIRST FLOWER UNIVERSITY GAMES
... Just go among the 10 finalists next year will be Chezz xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment