Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Terminally Ill And Refinancing Home

JEAN BOOK! TIENES HOJAS?

will many? those who read and feel things beyond their sentences, a paragraph or word you remember things and lived q, normal is not it? it happens to see novels, listening to a song or see somewhere. Not if I have done wrong to spend my melancholy written people who do not want to remember, my keyboard will always be cheesy, I can not avoid is like taking a warm beer ... just not happening. There are so many things I want to say this time that tragedy is avoided and eats my "dedoideas" ... I can not write ... do not do it again under this public display, it was time to return to that past quiet, writing Conchan beach front, look at the / I drunk / as compared to Venice beach and write every gesture in the sea, occasionally chopping off my fuckin pencil electoral propaganda. I hope you're not you who ask why I keep writing? I already did, took several weeks without answering, it is not easy to leave something that is part of me, just Do not ask me, think it's as good times good Peruvian soccer, no question, but one day return. It was fine straw this in the blog corny gentita greetings to all who supported and criticized my writing XD ... greetings pa women poets of Mexico, cool!
Back to the old Jeanbook ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment