Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blonde Molestedin Train




know what I'm doing right now and imagine that my fingers write verses ours. Like you, I know your arms hug your pillow your hair covers your eyes, your breathing is smooth and accompanied by your heartbeat, you're sleeping my love. Resting your dreams whisper memories, moments tied to words and phrases they once did ours and with the passage of time, not mature, we still use, I love you too much, you remember, been a while prudent and necessary (I think) to tell you today that I feel for you is changing a lot, our love has matured and we complement of PTM. Whenever I'm with you is not normal, more for me than for you xD. I'll tell you that the Association of Anonymous Macho forbids it.

Love you every day, night and early morning
While sleeping on and in it, you are your
When I think I'm alone, I'm not
If I watch TV on the gray chair, remember?
you always see but fail to notice
sigh sometimes, if a longer Saturday
I touch you softly, you to me, do you feel?
Our hands say more than "AMORbo"
Those not wanting to stop and see in you
Words that you fail, you do not
This time in silence say everything.
I LOVE YOU IN EXCESS

0 comments:

Post a Comment