Saturday, November 27, 2010

6v 4ah Battery Charging Circuit

bahh ... LEAVE IT TO WRITE? ... Xuu XUUU

Monologue of a drunken .

drunk and without sleep, it's all a drama to take for pain, every glass, every bottle that comes and goes does not take place within, the latter are summarized in a constant IT. Insurance dare from his window watching, remembering. missing me, hoping that this There is ... surrounding it with a firm hug and tell him that no, I will not go so easy.
D that helps me now! ... Screaming and fighting things I can not q if I'm not, let it not because I wanted to, because I refused to leave her, leave her because he loved her and sank, lost and now I'm already dead. Who knew it was so weak ... the words and stories that marked in my schedule to give me a knowing of love is to no avail. Love is learned is not studied pulsating as saying "CHINOPULSEO." In order to create a one God, the boss, so many things wrong sometimes, but anything goes when it is not, perhaps you should have to apologize and did not, many believe that time THERE! You tell me, had everything a PO FUTURE AHEAD, now I'm dead and there were three! Three ... were something! Three! ... Three bottles of three, I love a lot and a fatal accident sent me to write my last leaf before they die, die? dead? ... Hamilton was not to smoke xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment