Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Peroxide And Gingivitis



The dreams of a night owl be

was little I liked to change the pillow of place, especially when I had to sleep under the window. And between the wood blinds a bit out of the moon at night and the sun in the morning, entering a crucial breathing thin air when the heat lurked in the city. Those nights cost me more sleep than usual. Tactics such as looking up stories and my own stories with the guy I liked, older siblings or a dog walk. And as with that not enough, we had to try putting the pillow where the feet go, rotate and test this new approach. Be covered with the sheets, take a leg to take air, or leave hanging on the railing of the "trundle bed." I always liked to sleep listening to the silence of the night, and in almost perfect darkness. Even though sometimes invented shadowy figures that a little slower to fall asleep. But as long as nightlife. I confess that for many years I believed that my mother until my seven years slept alone since my dad slept every night, all night with me. As expected, only stayed until I fell asleep. He was impatient when it takes on sleep, or when I moved a lot to get me socks. Every now and then touched her arm to see that continue there, that has left me alone. The days of very cold, I put all I had pajamas and nightgowns, one above the other to be more warm, and it has always been fun to be exaggerated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment