Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Michelin Rainforce Retailer



July 22, a crazy scarf

always lived through this time with an excess of anxiety and exaggerated importance. We started counting the days until my birthday sixty days before, to give you an idea. Anxiously waiting for the moment, the year was divided into the before and after. Last night, I could never sleep, and next morning I woke up much earlier than normal. And if my parents were still asleep, I was jumping, dancing, playing exalted in my room. That day he ran all that was necessary, so to be me who answers the phone. Once I sang the "Happy Birthday" in front of a mirror very, very big that we had in the hallway. Until now I need to see the date in the diary to check that it is true that I'm walking the only day in the year that I own. On July 22 transected always developing my daily life, holiday season, gloves and scarves.
One of the earliest memories back to my birthday one year, of which I have single images, such as the day my aunt gave me the shoes Claudia black patent shoes. Were delivered in a box in the house of my aunt. Shone more brightly. From that first birthday, I remember colored cushions and some gifts as a telephone on wheels. At least I can say I have a memory for every 22 July. From the day I turned 2, I memorized that I gave to my wrist Yanina, a baby picture that accompanied me throughout childhood. We lived in an apartment in the town of Saenz Pena, only until this year. From there I have pictures of my room, especially the day they brought in the new bed was going to sleep, leaving the crib. I also remember the kitchen and the dining room with a few visits, and a guy sitting on the couch playing with a very small organ had. In the third birthday, my mom made me a cake of Alf. I remember how prepared and decorated with glass hose, as I learned in the course of pastries that accompanied her several times, enjoying observe all performed there. That day I blew out the candles with all gathered in my high Artigas and Cesar Diaz. What always remarked on my birthday 4, which was the last I spent with my grandmother Margaret, "Aba" dubbed by me when I came to call. At 5 I had a Strawberry Shortcake cake, beautiful, had shaped gummy strawberries with a green plastic stub. I could not stand up to blow out the candles, to eat those sweets rich. My aunt bought me a very cute clothes: black trousers and a large polka dot black and green diver. At 6 I combed her hair with a ponytail high, tousled style. To this day I had bought some trousers, a sweater along with patches, and wore canvas sneakers boots. Much like the current fashion. My mom was pregnant with Kevin, my brother, but I still did not know. The 7 years I celebrated in a room with a patterned fluor diver and new baby. The 8 were in a paddle court, sports "boom" of the moment. At 9, my mother organized a surprise meet, which was encouraged for my cousin Marine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment