Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How Long Can Ringworm Lie Dormant In Human?







Father Bernardo


Think so focused on what I remember my dad, I also generates excitement. For me it is one of the most special people in the world. Takes some tightness in his personality, but manages to expand through actions. From my earliest years, was commissioned to prepare breakfast every morning. And in the beginning, until he did especially in the white cup I liked, which was equal to that used my grandmother, Valentina, her mother. In the elementary years, as well as breakfast, was the assembly of the bait. My first book, I was read for him, so, I believe responsible for fomenting of reading in me and my mom was in writing. The favorites for me were "Rolita, the squirrel eater," "Doctor Bear," "Martha, Schoolgirl," "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs "and" Little Red Riding Hood. " Also always liked music and singing. We recorded on cassettes that invented radio, singing nursery rhymes, talking, and always pushing the button "Pause" to stop recording, so you do not hear the sound of the button "Play" when released to the press "Stop." When we traveled in the Fitito blue, or expect anything, I had the best stories that occurred to him. Trying to diners in a restaurant with a dull boy, threw them on clothing orders. I still remember my laughter with these stories, my dad was repeated for opportunity, because they were of my devotion. He has always had a very good sense of humor. My dad is a lawyer. She loved to accompany him to his office or court. Then, I was able to retain their phone number to call when he was working. I always liked to hear his voice, until the day I like to lift the tube and listening to amaze me. And this immediately referred me to another emotion that never changed, and it has to do with the joy I feel when the end of the day, open the door and come to my house. When we lived in Artigas and Shrimp, in the 4th. 22, could be identified according to how the elevator door closed, it was he who was coming. Before, and I will not to lie a bit now as well, being sick meant quite a mime. On these occasions, my dad brought me a gift. When I was about three years, one day I was in bed with a cold and fever, brought me some lollipops "Baby Doll" and a pink mirror with a comb to match, they had some cartoons of the era, which I never knew name. I remember my dad watching the World Cup '90 in a small black and white TV that we put in the kitchen. (The same one who threw the two years when I wanted to catch the cartoons "Monica's" who were televising) Almost always he was responsible for cutting my nails. To do so, grabbed my little brother, always small, was taking each of my fingers, starting with the little finger and saying ... "This finger found an egg, the other cooked, it stripped him, put the salt and fat inflón ... ahm! He ate it. " Another nice thing we did together was go to the movies. My father took me to a movie some Saturdays too old, which is in Flores. I bought peanut chocolate box. There I saw some films as "ET" or "Aladdin." In the latter, he fell asleep and woke up angry when making any comment. As usual, it was evident that he was sleeping. Also inherited from him certain awkwardness as stain clothing when eating, spilling rice on the table, kicking things are on the floor ... In the department of Artigas, always ahead of us we had a stove that was before entering the bathroom. Was aluminum, so did a lot of noise every time, unintentionally, pateábamos. In the bathroom, the tiles were white and had spots bordeaux color. The two played to see which figures were the spots with a little imagination, and every time we found a new to us commented. Another feeling I still live like deja vu, it's on Saturday night. When I arrived this time, my dad put a radio classics in English, and generated a climax that just felt that special day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment