Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rite Temp Thermostat Programming

is no different today, tomorrow

I will not deny that sleep during the night by hearing your voice, I dream of times and things, many of them that never happened and no, because I am a addicted to the endless stories, dying to write as to be near you, the nights may not be calm but do not know, I'm writing. You are more than the reason why I write, so you of why you do not, I love to play with our memories and fears lived together two, abarazados looking, daring the two to a future that challenges us with obstacles, but so, so love is always complicated. Today I write and I have many stories in me, quisera do so for several days but it is not easy, I think ABARE crazy and can not play pool tomorrow. You know at this time to escrbir pensadno in you, I'm right where a few days gossip about love in front of a park in Lurin, Will we be together forever? I said no, and added, "always think you, but together, it depends on the two ...". tkm
... I returned to escrbir, that's good but I still believe that crazy faileth not easy to escape from a story created where they often do not control the end, I am driven, but nevertheless it is reassures me that upon awakening, everything will be just on paper and you'll be there Bulky. today is different because I have fear to follow, no nothing you.
I will not deny being in love, is not ethical for me to write under the influence alucinojenos if so, you inspire and stun the time, do not you know that your silence encourage me something more than a question, what will you do?, rewrites, maybe thinking on you or the things that this cycle did not, maybe it's time to turn and change my world view about love is unusual, you ask why? It's addictive to play with our memories and fears we had, where yesterday I'm writing today to see a star sighs through, what we want? together forever. Today it is not you. Should I continue? Inevitable is to stop a story, if those I love to do, there is no end in my writings, as in reality the end can not be imposed, everyone has that right, the right to choose an end, you also tell destination.
[continued tomorrow perhaps called]
[... is it:)]
Now if you'll keep browsing the words but in my classic bulky sheets of paper. Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment