Sunday, December 26, 2010

Best Of Blues Saraceno

Questions Do you miss it need?


ears will sound cheesy in others, words that bounce in people use love as an object, That magic novel that abounds in the social culture of an older generation seems to have happened. Thing that seems unusual today to me is really unusual for me because I sing caught me on ideas of a generation that was not mine. I believed in love, that can be seen from the heart and not from a balcony with reason. There was little but an eternity.
Dar and no doubt,
Caring and not ask for security,
Risking without asking what will happen,
The words do not teach you, life itself. ;
Today I learned to mature, to apply "cost - benefit", "learn to play with the risks," things they teach in college and rarely leads to the reality before the end.
time I teach, I wonder is need, I wonder why? It seems that the time spent not teach you to see more in the speed of fate that one goes, sometimes good other bad.
You need, I need you alone are vital for me,
One strange, strange yesterday that no always the same today.
Looking that link? this time it will give you answers on your lips or ways forward with the guide that is the flame of my love.
now only watch from the balcony waiting for you to win my heart.
No hare,
not say,
Nothing,
not up to me now
but which create Tu,
is the solution.


0 comments:

Post a Comment