Thursday, August 19, 2010

Half Board Full Board Difference



- autobiographical scraps from my first quarter-century -


The so called "memory" is a reconstruction and requires work I decided to take. I can not clearly define what my first memory, or when. But I can list a large number of them. I apologize upfront if this is boring, but it is necessary to register them, socialize, transmit, impregnated paper. Remarcaré see that all over my childhood or the early years of her and to keep the most beautiful images of that time, and I want to keep in the corner where we keep the most precious moments. All the memories were validated by my parents and grandparents, which proves to be true. Even many so many had forgotten them until I mentioned. To not overwhelm, the'll submit for titles in the course of the day.


When I was little, I dreamed of being big. Then came a moment where I did not grow. I discovered why: because I noticed that all of us mere mortals. The bodies are fragile and ephemeral. Others remain things. Enduring memories. Now write down everything you always remembered spontaneously, for fear of adulthood made me forget. As if it were only a capacity to remember children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment